Ritous Brawl Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritous Brawl Squad

Very skilled brawl clan that also does mario kart wii too.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)

Go down 
+11
Ice Climbers P and N
EMP=eat my pickmenz
Levi
Metaknightgalaxia
Hughie
Iceman
FlareHazard
Tulat
Michelle
Adam1qaz
Pelca
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you think these ranks i are good ideas?
This is a great idea!
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_lcap46%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 18 ]
This is a very bad idea.
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Doesn't matter to me
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Pelca you wtf r u smoking?
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Click here to win a free wii(by Tulat)
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male
Number of posts : 213
Job/hobbies : I love pokemon,mario,and naruto
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : im gonna take you to a gay bar! and then rape a gay cause i'm gayyyyyy!!!!yyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-10-03

RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:35 am

HEY YOU GOT MOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HBKADRE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:28 pm

jerry. Stop spamming posts... and guys, this is starting to turn into spam now. Stop or itl have to be closed
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male
Number of posts : 213
Job/hobbies : I love pokemon,mario,and naruto
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : im gonna take you to a gay bar! and then rape a gay cause i'm gayyyyyy!!!!yyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:25 am

FUCK YOU!!! ARIS STARTED IT, NOT ME AND WHO GIVES A SHIT!!! NO ONE ELSE COMES HERE ANYWAY!!!!! AND I DONT SEE YOU POSTIN SO WHY DO YOU CARE!?!?!?!?!?!? AND IM NOT SPAMMIN YOU FAG!!! *whooh*

srry for that... i got caried away thats all... i just hate when people say i spam and if you call this spam then look at everyone else you dont say anythin to them
Back to top Go down
HBKADRE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:57 am

hey , noone else ive seen is posting twice in a row. is especially about nonsense, this is the only time ima tell u And aris. or ima giv u a post count. "which can be about 2 posts a day" or. i might jus delte most of ure posts. EDITED!: ive realized that aris DID start the 3 posting in the row. even tho he hasnt been doing it again. You jerry has been continously doing it over and over again. Ive realised that people keep spamming on posts. not just u. SO IVE SENT AN E-MAIL TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON REGISTERD TO RBS ABOUT WHAT I HAVE DONE. please read.

Last edited by HBKADRE on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz i can Lol)
Back to top Go down
kyman
kyman

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:26 am

can u do me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ritous Brawl Squad :: SSBB :: Anouncements-
Jump to: