Ritous Brawl Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritous Brawl Squad

Very skilled brawl clan that also does mario kart wii too.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)

Go down 
+11
Ice Climbers P and N
EMP=eat my pickmenz
Levi
Metaknightgalaxia
Hughie
Iceman
FlareHazard
Tulat
Michelle
Adam1qaz
Pelca
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you think these ranks i are good ideas?
This is a great idea!
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 18 ]
This is a very bad idea.
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Doesn't matter to me
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Pelca you wtf r u smoking?
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Click here to win a free wii(by Tulat)
RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Iceman

Male
Number of posts : 316
Job/hobbies : golf, ssbb, pokemon diamond
Short Bio : Luigi was here, nah, I'm not that mean
Registration date : 2008-10-07

RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 6:10 pm

FlareHazard wrote:

Iceman's gf? Very Happy

im 11 i dont hav a gf geeeeez affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
Pelca
Admin
Admin
Pelca

Male
Number of posts : 224
Job/hobbies : video games, sports
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : Kicks ass with mario and falco!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 am

well yer prolly a water boi till you get a wii jerry
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
Hughie
Hughie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:25 pm

pelca check my vid and see if its any good but its not good quality im the mario btw
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-FPoCuIPc
Back to top Go down
Metaknightgalaxia
Metaknightgalaxia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:52 am

yeaaaa.... ELITE
well anyway... how are we gunna test everyone in the clan... theres like 1000000000 of us
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male
Number of posts : 213
Job/hobbies : I love pokemon,mario,and naruto
Short Bio : im gonna take you to a gay bar! and then rape a gay cause i'm gayyyyyy!!!!yyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Pelca wrote:
well yer prolly a water boi till you get a wii jerry

Mad Mad HEY I TRAINED MY ASS OF EVERYDAY AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE AND ALSO I DO THINGS FOR THE CLAN!!!!! does the POKEMON SPRITE CO ring a bell? and i post!!!!

P.S i wasnt at my house on halloween... i left afro jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male
Short Bio : im gonna take you to a gay bar! and then rape a gay cause i'm gayyyyyy!!!!yyyyyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:18 pm

also wat other creation(for those of you that dont no what im talking about im making and fusing pokemon) do you want me to make?? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Levi
Levi

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:49 am

WHERES ME WII RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 87457
Back to top Go down
EMP=eat my pickmenz
EMP=eat my pickmenz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:44 pm

would i b a elite RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 317175 or a water boy RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 165260 lol BTW IF U DONT NO THIS IS GREEN GUY OK
Back to top Go down
Ice Climbers P and N
Ice Climbers P and N

Male
Number of posts : 194
Job/hobbies : Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Humor : StarLight's Pit, LOL!@!#.
Short Bio : Tulat was here... lmao
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:17 pm

You don't see Tulat here eh, no Wii for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male
Number of posts : 199
Job/hobbies : baseball!

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:33 pm

wtf?
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com/
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:45 pm

yay im nite lol
[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?28433"]RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 504buaaj
Click here to level up my card![/URL]
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:29 pm

ima leader rite jk Razz
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:24 pm

wat am i? confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 pm

ure a water boy jery Razz
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:41 pm

how the hell did you even make mod by fuckin pelca(josh) when i was here longer and i known him way longer than you do!!!!!!!!!!!! RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:47 pm

dude u realy need to calm down and soo what if u known him longer ???
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:48 pm

sorry for my out burst. i am pissed because i just got mod by him and he just made me a member for no reason!!!!! HES AN UNFAIR SON OF A FUCKIN BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER THAT RAPED HIS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 893431 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 424659 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 424659 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 424659 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 760589 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 760589 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 760589 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 656792 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 656792 RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 656792 now im not mad anymore....i let all my anger out by what i said. i fell a whole lot better. all im saying is he abuses his power
and changes his mind to fuckin much. DAMN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:52 pm

lol get mad i guess dude.... lol calm down kidd... im here more than u jerry lol
[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?28433"]RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 504buaaj
Click here to level up my card![/URL]
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm

that reminded me of my past with anthoney...thats when josh was a follower and watever anthony said or went pelca(josh) follows and does. lieing for him and shit, tricking me and being a fuckin back stabber.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:57 pm

:O wow man u noe he can see this :@
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 5:59 pm

its because its sorta boring and he might make me a member(with he did now and in the past)
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:03 pm

thats the point
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 6:06 pm

yeah he can be foolish sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:03 pm

yah hes nicer at school though
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:30 pm

yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)   RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RBS Rankings(if everyone likes them they will be put in use)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ritous Brawl Squad :: SSBB :: Anouncements-
Jump to: