Ritous Brawl Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritous Brawl Squad

Very skilled brawl clan that also does mario kart wii too.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare

Go down 
+2
Dragoomba
DELUXEmenu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DELUXEmenu
DELUXEmenu

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare Empty
PostSubject: Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare   Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:46 am

fc is 2921-8744-5321 no cheap falco tricks like always chain grabing meteor trick

4 stock no items fd and bf only oh and smashville
so lets go
Back to top Go down
Dragoomba

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare   Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:42 pm

No, your Falco probably sucks balls compared to mine.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male
Number of posts : 199
Job/hobbies : baseball!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare   Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:34 pm

yeah ok pelca can beat u lolz
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com/
Pelca
Admin
Admin
Pelca

Male
Number of posts : 224
Job/hobbies : video games, sports
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : Kicks ass with mario and falco!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare   Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:08 pm

i could beat u, when you played me every time you kept chain grabbing and thats y you won, but if you dont as you say i could beat you
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
Dominator
Dominator

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Running, SSBB, Baseball
Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare   Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:45 pm

lol pelca. well seeing as im only a decent player im not sure if my falco could beat u but i could certainly try.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male
Number of posts : 199
Job/hobbies : baseball!

PostSubject: Re: Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare   Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 3:57 pm

lolzz pelca is pretty good with falco
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com/
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male
Number of posts : 213
Job/hobbies : I love pokemon,mario,and naruto
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : im gonna take you to a gay bar! and then rape a gay cause i'm gayyyyyy!!!!yyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare   Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 pm

wat i can toast you guys with falco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare   Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare Empty

Back to top Go down

Im the best falco here and the best olimar try proving me wrong if you dare
Page 1 of 1