Ritous Brawl Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritous Brawl Squad

Very skilled brawl clan that also does mario kart wii too.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!

Go down 
+3
Adam1qaz
vampyre
HBKADRE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HBKADRE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-14

SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! Empty
PostSubject: SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 8:56 am

everyone listen up. im not gonna name names but people are SPAMMING the rbs forum just to get ups on the top posters list. so ima do a but of cleaning up. IF THIS CONTINUES i shall eprsonaly DELETE the top posters list.

SO THIS GOES TO ALL U SPAMMERS!

MAIN SPAMMERS IVE NOTICED ATM:

Jerry.
Iceman.
Flarehazard

I know there more of u out there. so ima warn u!!!

oh yh. NO POSTING IN THIS SECTION ABOUT HOW U DONT SPAM.!
Back to top Go down
vampyre

Male
Number of posts : 93
Job/hobbies : brawl
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:42 pm

dude y u closed my topic -_- its jus talkin bout sigs about ppl who make em and how good they r despite of jerry its not spammin -_-
Back to top Go down
Adam1qaz
Admin
Admin
Adam1qaz

Male
Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : pokemon, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Ds and Wii,Bully,ect.
Humor : SEX HAM and anything funny
Short Bio : Awesome!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:55 pm

spamings for n00bs SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 166515
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/Adam2qaz
Aris
Aris

Male
Number of posts : 199
Job/hobbies : baseball!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 pm

adre chill man ...
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com/
Iceman

Male
Number of posts : 316
Job/hobbies : golf, ssbb, pokemon diamond
Short Bio : Luigi was here, nah, I'm not that mean
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 pm

lol i did spam once it wuz only in a day but i wuz new besides i kept aris from spaming the forums to make up 4 it Very Happy plus i already told everyone i was sorry and i wont spam the forums anyone cill out man and yes adam spamings4 noobs
Back to top Go down
http://www.ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male
Number of posts : 213
Job/hobbies : I love pokemon,mario,and naruto
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : im gonna take you to a gay bar! and then rape a gay cause i'm gayyyyyy!!!!yyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:04 pm

WTFUCKEN F!!!!! FOR THE LAST FUCKEN TIME I DONT SPAMM!!!!!!! SO FUCK YOU HBKADRE and yes adam spamings for noobs. i am definently not on the top spamin list just because im on the top post you "Swear"!!!! you dont no wat spaming is then. if your talkin about me you should of mentioned aris name to!!!! he spams more than meee!!!!!! and just because i post before and you saw my name on all the latest post doesnt mean shit!!! you should of fucken read the post instead of fuckin judging people like you did to flare and iceman!!! you wonder why people wanna leave or already left...FOR FAGS LIKE YOU SAYIN SHIT WHEN YOU DONT NO WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT. SO UP YOURS Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad :evil:ALSO I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE FUCKEN TOP POST THING!!!NO ONE DOES!!! THE WAY YOUR ACTING ..YOUR JELOUS OF ICEMAN, FLARE, AND I BECAUSE YOU CANT STAND TO SEE US GO TO THE TOP!!! AND GO AHEAD AND ERASE THE TOP POST LIST BECAUSE PELCA WOULD JUST PUT IT BACK!!!! ALSO I NO PELCA IN REAL LIFE SO FUCK YOU!!!! IM NOW GONNA GO ON STRIKE AGAINST FUCKEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO JUDGING OTHERS INSTEAD OF FUCKEN TAKING THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE THE PROBLEM!!!!

P.S i may sound like a *Swear* but its true... *wow i should of kept my thoughts to myself (also i should of not let my anger get to me)* wweeeeeeeelllllll look at the bright side... im not angry anymore. oh and HBKADRE no hard feelings???!!!????
SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 314461 SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 314461 SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 9898 SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 9898 SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 166515 SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 166515 SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 424659 SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! 424659
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male
Number of posts : 199
Job/hobbies : baseball!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 pm

i dont fuking spam AND ADRE FUKING GET A HOBIIEE NO OFFENCE ITS JUST POSTING SO U NEED TO REALLY CHILLL
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com/
Aaronmac
Aaronmac

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Jerry u lier   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Im not on the spamming list ya FTW
Jerry you spam the fourms, you just dont post as much as most spammers and most old members

cheers PEACE cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!   SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE! Empty

Back to top Go down

SPAMMING POSTS STIKIE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ritous Brawl Squad :: SSBB :: Anouncements-
Jump to: