Ritous Brawl Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritous Brawl Squad

Very skilled brawl clan that also does mario kart wii too.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada

Go down 
+2
shadowluigi14
Adam1qaz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MEMEME670

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada Empty
PostSubject: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Korlash, and MEMEME670 would like to invite you Ritous Brawl Squad, to participate in La Guerra Sagrada (The Sacred War) This event is unique in that it is a tournament consisting only of clan wars. I am the host, along with Thehunterback, korlash’s leader. The prize will most likely be a banner/picture for signature signifying that you won this event. Many clans will participate, as many as I can get in touch with and accept. Starting time will be decided later, so don’t worry if you have something going on in the near future.
Below is a list of rules (Its pretty big, but I just need to go over everything so almost nothing comes up, I wont have anyone cheating here, not saying you will, but in big events things have a tendency to get out of hand.)

Rules:
Your Clan War List must be given to me at least 3 days before your first clan war time, (the list will carry over, unless you contact me with special reasons)clan war times will be given at least 3 days before it starts, although mostly will be 5.

I will appoint someone, if I cannot do it myself, to watch over the clan war and settle all disputes, clan war rules will be 10v10 with 5 subs possible, and subs must be told to the “Overseer” before they are used. You may sub anyone on the main list for anyone on the sub list, but it must be done BEFORE the starting of the person in questions first match, after the first match the person in question will have to surrender to be let out without losing.
You may NOT do any of the following:
Stall, matches will be called and if within 5 minuites you are not there nor is there a sub appointed, you will surrender.
Use members after they lose, if members lose they may NOT be used again in any part of the clan war.
Substitute members that are not on the substitution list, for this reason all clan war lists must be given with the friend code, along with the people on the substitution list.
All Clan Wars are LMS 10v10 2/3 with the rules stated above, all other rules, such as stages and banned characters/techniques must be given to me atleast 5 hours before the clan war starts or else it will be, FD only, no chars/techniques banned. Rules must be given to me by both clans so I know that they have agreed upon it.
Korlash will go last in each and every round, so we may oversee things as they go along.
Back to top Go down
Pelca
Admin
Admin
Pelca

Male
Number of posts : 224
Job/hobbies : video games, sports
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : Kicks ass with mario and falco!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:01 pm

well well well, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
Aris
Aris

Male
Number of posts : 199
Job/hobbies : baseball!
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:12 pm

wow that sounds interesting <_< im in i guesss? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com/
Adam1qaz
Admin
Admin
Adam1qaz

Male
Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : pokemon, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Ds and Wii,Bully,ect.
Humor : SEX HAM and anything funny
Short Bio : Awesome!

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:04 pm

sounds like fun Very Happy

what do we win bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/Adam2qaz
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:58 pm

lol i didnt even read the hole thing but it does sound like fun doe AND PELCA IM IN IF U DONT KNOW LOL .....
Back to top Go down
shadowluigi14
Admin
Admin
shadowluigi14

Male
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : Golf, Brawl (duh), Pokemon, Guitar Hero, ect.
Humor : Laughing of course
Short Bio : Why the heck is this here?
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm

Pelca, lets do it, we have nothing to lose, and I'll get JK to say yes so then you'll have to Razz
Back to top Go down
MEMEME670

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:54 pm

So, are you guys gonna accept, or what?? I would really like an answer sometime down the road.
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 pm

(XD) pelca just decide already lol
Back to top Go down
vampyre

Male
Number of posts : 93
Job/hobbies : brawl
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 pm

yea !!! if only im in it with my meta knight or rob o.o
Back to top Go down
Aris
Aris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:28 pm

im in to :O lol 8-)
Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada 3462644
Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada 29kq8lz
Back to top Go down
vampyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:11 pm

u kno im in it so might as well put me in it i gotten better bounce
Back to top Go down
Pelca
Admin
Admin
Pelca

Male
Number of posts : 224
Job/hobbies : video games, sports
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : Kicks ass with mario and falco!

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm

yes, we accept
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
vampyre

Male

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm

so whos in !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada   Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada Empty

Back to top Go down

Invitation to La Guerra Sagrada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ritous Brawl Squad :: SSBB :: Clan wars-
Jump to: