Ritous Brawl Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritous Brawl Squad

Very skilled brawl clan that also does mario kart wii too.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!

Go down 
+3
Pelca
Pk-Magic1867
Tulat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male
Number of posts : 213
Job/hobbies : I love pokemon,mario,and naruto
Humor : all the time
Short Bio : im gonna take you to a gay bar! and then rape a gay cause i'm gayyyyyy!!!!yyyyyyyyyy
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:51 am

ima try to figure out how to post it!!! the sites' not letting me
Back to top Go down
Tulat
Tulat

Male
Number of posts : 138
Short Bio : you WILL lose
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:14 am

do you use wii internet jerry?... if not plz get on the chat some
Back to top Go down
Pk-Magic1867
Pk-Magic1867

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 am

Like My New SIg???
Back to top Go down
Pelca
Admin
Admin
Pelca

Male
Number of posts : 224
Job/hobbies : video games, sports
Short Bio : Kicks ass with mario and falco!
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:36 am

lol pikachu squirtke XD, and great sigs pk-magic, nice work
Back to top Go down
https://ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
Iceman

Male
Number of posts : 316
Job/hobbies : golf, ssbb, pokemon diamond
Short Bio : Luigi was here, nah, I'm not that mean
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:55 am

avatars funny cool but u sould post it on the sigs section of the forums "kirbys retarded" lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male
Short Bio : im gonna take you to a gay bar! and then rape a gay cause i'm gayyyyyy!!!!yyyyyyyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:06 pm

i also got a fire darkrai!!!! Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 821818 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 821818 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 166515 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 166515
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:35 pm

Pikachu squirtle? o.o
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:52 pm

I might open up a POKEMON SPRITE CUSTOM CO.
Back to top Go down
FlareHazard

Number of posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:31 pm

That's nice Razz
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:52 pm

IT WILL BE A HIT!!!
Back to top Go down
Pelca
Admin
Admin
Pelca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:45 pm

of course it will
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 5:34 pm

wanna be a part of it guys!!! We can atrack alot of members Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 314461 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 314461 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 702177 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 702177 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 184588 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 184588 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 821818 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 60681
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 5:35 pm

and did you guys see my fire darkrai!!! Its my avatar Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 88922 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 88922
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:22 pm

well now its not Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 731212 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 731212
Back to top Go down
Adam1qaz
Admin
Admin
Adam1qaz

Male
Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : pokemon, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Ds and Wii,Bully,ect.
Humor : SEX HAM and anything funny
Short Bio : Awesome!

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:25 pm

i want a wynaut, no 200 wynauts, no 100000000000000 wynauts :3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 821818 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 519358 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 891854 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 885719 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 781613 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 702177
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/Adam2qaz
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:31 pm

DID YOU SEE MY NEW AVATAR...MY NEW CREATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 314461 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 314461 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 891854 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 891854 FIESTA!!!! Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 885719 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 885719 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 166515 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 702177 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 184588 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 821818 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 88922 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 37891 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 37891 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 165260 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 605940 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 165260 Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! 60681
Back to top Go down
Iceman

Male
Number of posts : 316
Job/hobbies : golf, ssbb, pokemon diamond
Short Bio : Luigi was here, nah, I'm not that mean

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:48 am

eeeehhh good mines better do u outline ur creations? if u dont the parts just look like there hanging there watch this vid ur pretty good though jerry better than me (but i can make a better pikachu squirtle)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9P6JV1hNSs&annotation_id=annotation_96557&feature=iv
Back to top Go down
http://www.ritousbrawlsquad.darkbb.com
Pelca
Admin
Admin
Pelca

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 am

lol i think this topic should be locked
Back to top Go down
jerry04
Designer
Designer
jerry04

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:00 pm

LOL I THINK NOT!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!   Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pelca!!!! I got the pikachu squirtle!!!!
Page 1 of 1